LG's range of Android smartphones and the brand new LG G Watch R work together seamlessly, so that you can read messages, operate apps and get call notifications simply by looking on your wrist. Connected, made for each other.
EVERYTHING FITS TOGETHER
Smartphones are often the centre of your online life, but for a faster, more intuitive experience why not pair yours with a smartwatch? LG's new G Watch R works with phones like the LG G3 for a truly connected experience...
The 5.5-inch, touchscreen is great for multitasking watching HD videos.
Intuitive, powerful and boasting what might well be the finest smartphone display yet, the G3 is LG's flagship mobile. Beyond that stunning 5.5-inch Quad HD screen with its resolution of 2560x1440, this is a real looker with its slim, brushed metal design and all-new, easy-to-use interface. Running Android 4.4 KitKat, it's packed with a host of smart features like KnockON — unlock your phone with a quick double-tap—and a 13MP camera with Laser Auto Focus and Gesture Shot, which helps you to capture the perfect selfie by recognising hand gestures.
Some more LG smart options
(pink/white) or (blue/black)
Stylish and affordable, the LG L50 has a Slim Guard design to help protect it from any knocks or falls and runs Android's KitKat, making it great for apps and social networking. The 4-inch screen is bright and sharp and it has a super-long battery life.
(black) or (white)
A great value way in to the smartphone arena, the L40 has a 3.5-inch display and slick, responsive touchscreen performance with Android KitKat under the hood and a 1.2GHz dual-core processor that's fast enough to run multiple apps at once.
There's no need for his and hers, the classic. design means that the LG G watch R will look good with any outfit and you can define your style your changeable straps.
The 0-LED watch, face can displays apps and messages as well as the time.
Smartwatches are the hottest new trend in tech — and LG's latest model is a contender for the best yet. It's a classic watch design that won't look weird with your outfit, and it's full of features. Connecting to any smartphone that's Android 4.3 or above, it updates you with information and notifications via the bright, attractive P-OLED display. Text messages, emails and social network updates will appear on your wrist, so you don't have to root around for your phone. Voice recognition means that you can ask the watch any question and it will provide you with an answer. There's even a built-in heart-rate monitor to help with your fitness regime. It's durable too with both dust- and water-resistance. The perfect mix of fashion and function.
TOP 5 ANDROID WEAR APPS
Make the most of the compatibility between LG smartphones and the LG G Watch R with these free apps
- LG FITNESS Run this app on your LG smartphone and the built-in gyrometer, accelerometer and heart-rate monitor on the G Watch R will transmit your data back to it—so you can keep an eye on your healthy lifestyle.
- MINI MAPS FOR WEAR Google Maps is one of the most useful apps around, but it's still a bit of a faff having to look at it on your phone while walking. This app brings the map to your smartwatch for faster navigation on foot.
- GOOGLE KEEP Google's own take on Evernote lets you keep notes and lists on your watch — ideal when you're doing the shopping. You can also dictate new notes while you're on the go, so you won't forget the tomatoes.
- WEAR AWARE PHONE FINDER Mislaid your mobile? No problem. This app triggers phone's alarm so you can eve it from under the sofa. 31so buzzes on your wrist n you're moving out of the watch's 15-metre range.
- WEAR CAMERA REMOTE Want to get in the frame of your own photo? This app lets you see what's on your phone camera's viewfinder and then trigger the shot. It's great for taking family portraits and selfies.